Medium-term Management Plan
Having positioned net sales, operating income and return on equity (ROE) as key management indicators, the Noevir Group aims to maximize its corporate value and enhance profitability.
Medium-term management plan concept
Realizing steady corporate growth
by securing sustainability
in every Group business segment
We will rapidly implement the following five policies.
- Pursue innovation and continuous profit generation in the domestic market
- Enhance our brand value
- Accelerate efforts to diversify human resources and our corporate structure
- Strengthen our competitiveness by stepping up the diversification of our R&D, production and logistics systems
- Promote a management approach that is responsive to changes in the business environment
Consolidated earnings forecasts for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2022
- Net sales ¥585million Operating income ¥92million
Note: Above figures are based on “Accounting Standard for Revenue Recognition”(ASBJ Statement No. 29: March 31, 2020), etc., adopted at the beginning of the fiscal year ending September 30, 2022.
- Investor Relations
- Press Releases
- Management Information
- Financial Highlights
- Financial Information
- Annual Report
- General Meeting of Shareholders
- Stock Information
- IR Calendar